This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ B

For more info on my A to Z Blog Challenge --
click here -- A to Z Blog Challenge Start Page

My word for today is BECK as in GLENN BECK. I know that I said that I wouldn't write about "people", but..... I have to share something that I saw on his TV program, yesterday.

I knew that he was having a huge rally in Washington D.C. on Saturday. I also knew that it was about RESTORING HONOR to our country. I didn't get to watch it on Saturday because I was busy decorating my church for an event that we were having on Sunday. I was excited for Glenn and for the people that were going to be able to go and be part of this historical event. There was also a part of me that wished I could go.

The Glenn Beck Show comes on TV at 5:00pm at my house. This is when my family eats dinner. (I know that it's early, but because of Hubby's crazy schedule... it's what we have to do and it works for our family - **Smile**) About 90% of the time, this is what we watch as we eat dinner. (I know. I know! It's a bad habit to watch TV as you eat dinner! But, again.... it works for my family!)

Just as soon as Glenn began talking, I realized that I had forgotten about the rally because I was so busy this past weekend!!! The first thing that Glenn did was THANK everyone for coming. Here's are a "few" photos of the people that he had to thank -----



This BLOWS MY MIND, as I am sure that it did his, as well. What a wonderful showing of AMERICAN PRIDE!! Amazing!! You can see more of these photo's at http://www.glennbeck.com/

One other thing that Glenn shared with his TV audience is this AMAZING video http://www.glennbeck.com/content/videos/?uri=channels/390088/1013204 --- Sorry. I still haven't figured how to get video onto my blog page! -- But... PLEASE take the time to watch this video. It gives me chills every time I see it!! This video is evidence that God approved of Glenn Beck's rally and the message that he and others brought to the American People.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...