This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting and More Waiting!!

Why, oh why, do doctors office's like to keep you waiting... and waiting... and WAITING??

I had a HIDA Scan done on Friday of my gall bladder. (Click HERE to read my blog about my HIDA Scan adventure!) The hospital nurse-lady told me that I should hear from my doctor by Monday with the results. Well..... today is WEDNESDAY... and I have NOT recieved the long-awaited phone call, yet!! UGGGHHH!!

I am normally a very patient person, but since we are talking about my health here... I am just a "little" concerned, and would like VERY much to KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON INSIDE MY BODY????

I feel like my life is on HOLD. I feel like I can't make any plans until I know what the results are.

Is my gall bladder functioning correctly?? 
Or... is it a different problem??

Am I going to need surgery??  
Do I need to cancel our beach trip that we have planned??

I just want to KNOW!!! 

Sorry for all the "venting".

Please pray for me as I try to wait PATIENTLY. I need to remind myself of this verse:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. -- Philippians 4:6

And this one:

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? -- Matthew 6:27


Maybe... just maybe.... they'll call..... SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...