This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, August 30, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ The Start

Photo courtesy of padgettatoz.co.uk

I've been thinking hard about what day-to-day blog idea that I wanted to start next. I've decided to go with an A to Z Blog Challenge. I saw a blog like this once and have always kept the thought on the "back burner" for a future idea to use. Since I finished my Bucket List day-to-day blog posts. -- Well... they weren't written quite every day, but pretty close to it!

The idea of the blog is to pick a word for the letter-of-the-day, and then blog about it.

I like to write my blog posts in the mornings -- Well, some days... I don't have time and have to write later in the day. -- So, my plan is to think of a word from the previous day to write about. This way, I will have a full day to reflect back on in order to pick my word. --- Make sense?? -- I hope so!

I am going to try to not write about PEOPLE. That is too easy! I won't more of a CHALLENGE!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...