This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, August 30, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ A

For more info on my A to Z Blog Challenge --
click here -- A to Z Blog Challenge Start Page

My word for today is ALONE, because this is how I feel right now.

I feel like I am in a crowd of people, but I am still all by myself.

I recently wrote about the POWER OF TOUCH. (You can read that post by clicking HERE.) I wrote about how this is a way of HEALING and how Jesus healed others by His touch and how we also have that power.

I am the type of person that needs love and affection and I don't do well without it. Because I am facing surgery on Friday, I am in desperate need of this kind of healing..... right now!

I know that there are people that care for me and love me, but........ where are they when I need them the most???  They are all around me, but yet.... they aren't.

Thankfully, this "time in the desert" that I am experiencing is bringing me closer to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He is there for me and is listening to me and loves me. I DO feel His love!

This morning I read... "Dear brothers and sisters, whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow." -- James 1:2-3.

The JOY that I have found, is the love of my LORD.

Thank you, Lord, for helping me feel a little less ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...