This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prayers would be appreciated

Please forgive me for not being the most interesting blogger to follow lately. I have not felt well since Friday. Every time I eat a meal, my food feels like it is STUCK, right below my rib cage! It is a VERY uncomfortable miserable feeling. My doctor is trying to figure out if it is my Gall Bladder. I had blood drawn on Monday to check my liver and my blood counts. They all came back fine, yesterday. So... right now, she is treating me for "Reflux". She took me off of all foods that contain FAT, because of the possiblity of the problem being my Gall Bladder. --- Do you realize how MANY foods that is??? -- A LOT!!

And if my problem IS Reflux, then... to avoid having problems, I basically have to avoid every food that I love!! ---- Chocolate, red sauces, spicy foods, garlic, onions, mints, alcohol, caffiene, citrus fruits, and even Ibprofren & asprin! --  What will I take when I have a headache?? UGH!!

Today, I have an appointment at the hospital for an ultrasound. Part of me WANTS them to find something, just so I know that there is really something wrong! But, of course.... part of me doesn't want them to find something, because it could be serious and that is scary. I won't know anything today. It will probably take a couple of days.

Of course, I can't eat or drink anything this morning before having the ultrasound, so I am STARVING and REALLY THIRSTY!!!

Please, please.... pray for me this morning and throughout this week, as I deal with the "unknown" and as I deal with trying to find out what IS going on inside my body. I would really appreciate it. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer! I know that it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...