This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bucket List #64-66

#66 --- Visit Savannah and take a ghost tour at night --- I orginally wrote this list about 2 years ago, about the time the movie "The Bucket List" came out in 2007. As you can see from my list so far... I have not accomplished very many (IF any at all!) on my list. This one here, tho...  is one that I have "half-way" done. I have been to Savannah, but I have not done a ghost tour at night there. I DID go on one when I went to New Orleans with some friends, back in March of 2009. Now that I have done a ghost tour in "NOLA", I no longer want to do that in Savannah. I have been to Savannah once with Dtr. #2's Girl Scout troop. It was a VERY short visit, and the only sight-seeing thing that we did, was to go to Juliet Lowe's home for a tour and special activities, there. It was great fun, but now I want to go back and do "grown-up stuff"! I want to go there with Hubby and stay in a hotel in the riverfront area where we can walk to everything.


#67 --- Take a long road trip with a friend --- Like I said... I wrote this a few years ago. This is one of the things that I think I will have to "rethink". After going on that trip to New Orleans with 3 friends, I don't know if going on a LONG trip with even ONE friend is such a good idea! Maybe an overnight trip, but that's about it! I don't want to end up like "Thelma & Louise"!



#68 --- Travel west of Alabama --- When I made this list, I had not accomplished this yet. It took me 44 years.... but, I finally made it across the Alabama border into Mississippi in March of 2009, when I went to New Orleans!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind comment you left at my blog! :)

    I don't think I would enjoy a ghost tour! I probably would get all freaked out and not sleep for a month haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! :) The ghost tour would have scared me too, if I had actually SEEN a ghost! Haahaa! It was actually kind of boring, believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...