This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bucket List #55-57

#55 --- Have the house of my dreams --- My dream house would be a two-story, with the Master on the main level. The downstairs would be an "open" floorplan, where the kitchen and eating area are open to the family room. I would also love to have a laundry room with a window and some counter space. I would want a 1/2 bath for guest and an office/craft room for me. The upstairs would have 2 bedrooms & 2 baths, with a loft area or bonus room. I would love for it to have a front porch, wide enough for rocking chairs and/or a swing. A basement in this "dream house" would be a welcome, too! I just want lots of room for my kids and grandkids! That is my dream! I love the "Craftsman" style homes. They are my favorite!


#56 --- Be part of a jury for an interesting trial --- I almost got to do this last year, but the people involved decided to settle out of court. Dang it! You probably think I am crazy for wanting to do this, but one time for one of my highschool classes (I think!), we got to go on a field trip to the county courthouse and sit in (briefly) on a trial. I was disappointed that we couldn't stay longer, because I got so involved with listening to the evidence being presented!


#57 --- Hike part of the Appalachian Trail --- I love to go hiking when the weather is cool. If it's too hot..... NO THANK YOU! Plus.... I'm afraid of snakes!! The trail is 2,179 miles long and goes from Georgia to Maine. WOW! It would be neat to hike just PART of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...