This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The waiting is over... but, then again... it's not.

Well.... I got the long-awaited phone call. (See previous post)

I DO have a "malfunctioning gall bladder"!! ~ YIKES!

The nurse that called also said that she was going to call the surgeon and schedule an appointment for me. ~~ Double YIKES!!!

I have LOTS of questions for "Mr. Surgeon" before he does any cutting on me!! But.... first... I'll have to do more WAITING AGAIN before I can talk to him --- assuming that he is a "him".

Continued prayers, would still be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...