This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bucket List #67-69

#67 --- Learn how to drive a motorcycle --- Yes. This is something that I really DO want to learn how to do! Hubby has had one ever since I met him and I never wanted one until just within the past two years or so. I think it must have something to do with me getting "older" (the ugly word!!), because I am wanting to do crazy things like that! I have always been a "thrill-seeker" and have always enjoyed a good adrenalin rush, every now and then, though. I am not sure that Hubby is too "thrilled" with me following thru with this item on my Bucket List. I am not sure if it is the cost of it all -- the cost of getting a bike and the high cost of the lessons, as well --- or if it is that he is really afraid for me to do this. I don't know. I do love motorcycles and I find myself starting at them as I see them on the road. It IS something that I see myself doing someday! I want a bike like this, or similar to this one. This is a 2005 Kawasaki 500 LTD.


#68 --- Learn to drive a stick shift --- No. I don't know how to drive a "stick". My dad tried to teach me, way back when I was first learning to drive. My family only had one car as I was growing up, because my mom didn't know how to drive! At the time that I first started driving, we had an "automatic" car. But, then... right as I mastered that.... Daddy went and bought a car that had a "stick shift"!! He tried and tried to teach me, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. So..... he bought me my own AUTOMATIC car!!! YAY! But.... to this day.... even with Hubby having a truck with a "stick" --- I have never learned to drive one! I am afraid that there might come a day when I NEED to know how! So, this is why THIS is on my Bucket List.


#69 --- Learn how to knit and/or crochet --- I am not sure why this is on my Bucket List. I have tried and tried to learn to do this and can't do it! My fingers just won't work that way! Dtr. #1 can do it beautifully!! Nope! Not me! I give up on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...