This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bucket List #100!!!!!!!

We made it!!

Thank you for hanging in there with me to the end. I had a lot of fun posting about my Bucket List! I hope you had just as much fun reading it! If not... that's ok, too. **Smile**

#100 --- Have enough money to do all the things on this list --- Yes. I realize that MOST of the things on this list will require me to either... a) Rob a bank... b) Take out a HUGE loan... or... c) Win the lottery!

So.... since NONE of these things are things that I am willing to do.... I guess I am left with them being just simply dreams that may or may not come true and I am ok with that. .....Honestly.

After all.... a girl can dream, can't she??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...