This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Boys

These photos are just too cute not to share!


 I just happened to catch this moment of sweetness between them!


I'm surprised that I managed to get this one of Chester.
He wouldn't stand still!


When Jackson has had enough of Chester, he practically "sinks" into the floor!


This is what you see if you are standing at the kitchen counter at my house, eating peanuts -- two adorable faces staring at you, waiting and HOPING that you throw them one!


Side view...


I found Chester HERE this morning!


He had no idea that I was even in the room!

  

Totally OUT!





After taking quite a FEW photos... I finally got Chester to sit still

for a couple more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...