This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bucket List #73-75

#73 --- Learn more about gardening --- I'm not talking about "vegetable" gardening. I'm talking about flowers, grass, trees, and things that make my yard something to enjoy looking at! I love flowers and pretty plants, but I don't know much about "gardening".... which really means knowing how to take care of them and also how, when & where to plant them. I have never had a "green thumb", but I want one!!


#74 --- Live in a Master Planned Community someday --- This is mine & Hubby's vision for after our girls have moved out and are settled somewhere. Then, we can begin to look for a home in one of these type communities. Master Planned Communities are basically "pre-planned" little "cities". They are more than just a subdivision. In addition to homes, they have parks, stores, lakes, golf courses, bike paths, walking trails, club houses, pools, and many other fun amenities. Hubby and I want to live in a place where we can ride our bikes everywhere and have plenty of things to do. I can't wait to live in a place like this! I'm ready NOW!


#75 --- De-clutter my house and get rid of unnecessary things --- This is something that I try and try to do ALL THE TIME! I do get rid of things often, but not nearly as often as I should! No. I am NOT a hoarder! I am just very sentimental and have a hard time letting go of things. I have dreams about my house being completely ORGANIZED! My dream is to have everything "contained" in some way or another. But.... that requires buying "containers" and then you are adding a cost into it. And I wouldn't want just just any container. If it is a container that is going to be "seen", then it will need to be decorative. Decorative containers can be expensive. Containers that are not seen, can be plastic and cheap. --- But, they still need to be bought! ~~ Where's that money tree???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...