This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, August 20, 2010

FRIDAY FUNNIES

I am going to add a new element to my blog. It's going to be called
FRIDAY FUNNIES.
Each Friday, I will find a "Funny" and blog about it.

Today, I have chosen to write about "Dumb Laws", and because I live in Georgia.... I picked "Dumb Laws in Georgia". Let's see what we can find...

No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday. --- Hmmm.... Have you ever carried an ice cream cone in your back pocket?? THAT is probably the last place that I would carry it! Well, I can think of many other places that I wouldn't carry one either..... my sock, under my hat, inside my shirt, my FRONT pocket, ....

And I wonder why this law was made only for "Sunday". Why not the other days of the week?? -- Interesting.

Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs. --- Hmmmm.... again, I wonder.... WHY would anyone have a donkey in their house in the first place, much less their BATHTUB!!!! And why would anyone make a LAW about this?? If I had a donkey and wanted to keep it in my bathtub, it shouldn't matter to anyone else, but me!

Members of the state assembly cannot be ticketed for speeding while the state assembly is in session. --- Shouldn't they be IN the state assembly and not driving? --- Oh, I guess this law was put into affect so that they can't be ticketed for being "late" to the assembly!! Leave it to the gorvernment to put a "loophole" in somewhere in order to protect their precious employees!

2 comments:

  1. Not that this is funny, but how's the gall bladder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you for asking (and remembering!) ~ I have a "disfunctional gallbladder". I am now waiting NOT-SO-PATIENTLY for the doctor's office to make me an appointment with the surgeon. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...