This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A to Z Blog Challenge - L

I'm sure that you are wondering.... "When is she going to write a real post?"... I'm am slowly working on that! I like this blog challenge, but I also miss just "writing". I've also been busy and haven't had a whole lot of time to just sit down and "write". But, I will. I promise!

Letter L

Love

One of my very favorite words, although... I think we tend to use it a bit too much. We use it to describe how we feel about pizza and books that we read. They can not "love" us back! Actual "love", I believe, should be reserved for how we feel about someone or God. I believe that this is what God had in mind. I am extremely guilty of misusing the word "love", myself. I think I am going to try and work on that!

Learning

When I was younger, you would have never heard me say.... "I like to learn." But, as I grow older (unfortunately!) I really do enjoy learning. I enjoy reading non-fiction books that teach me things. I love (oops!) really like American History and learning more about it. I enjoy learning about other countries and their cultures. I have even grown to enjoy learning more about politics over the past few years. It's not something that I totally understand, but I know a lot more about it than I used to!

Laugh

I love (oops, again!) really enjoy hearing children laugh! Especially a good "belly laugh" from a child! It is so precious. I even enjoy a good belly laugh, myself! It feels so good to laugh like that. Too bad we don't do it more often. Hmmmm.... that is a sad thought. We really don't get to enjoy a good belly laugh all that often. You know the kind... the kind where you can't breathe because you are laughing so hard! And then your eyes start watering! And now you can see or breathe!! LOL! I honestly can't remember the last time I had a good belly laugh! I remember it, but I can't tell you "when" it was. I remember NOT being able to stop laughing! My sides and face hurt from laughing so hard! It's a pitty that I ("we" --- wouldn't you agree?) don't do that more often.

LOST

One of my favorite TV shows of all time! I watched almost every single episode! LOVED (oops!) I REALLY liked it! It wasn't what I thought it was going to be, because I am not really into science fiction too much, but I couldn't stop watching it!! It drew me in and I couldn't wait until the next week to watch the next episode! There were so many mysteries within the show. I STILL have not figured them all out! I have said for a while now that I wish the show was in "book form" so that I could READ it. I really think I would understand it better that way! I guess I should watch it on DVD and then I could back track if I wanted to figure something out.

Lipstick

This is something that I enjoy wearing. Even if it is just a little bit. I like a little bit of color on my lips! When I was in high school, the "roll on" kind of lipgloss from Maybeline was very popular! I remember it being VERY messy (and sticky!) and came in lots of flavors. It would stay in my back pocket along with my comb! LOL

1 comment:

  1. agree with the love, learning and laugh. never have seen lost and lipstick i never wear it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...