This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inspiring Blog Award!!

Oh my! I was NOT expecting to recieve this wonderful (and beautiful!) award!! To think that someone thought my crazy, random writing is inspiring is such a sweet compliment! A big THANK YOU to Deirdra over at A Storybook World!! You simply must check out her blog!! It is not only beautiful, but educational and well written. She is a professional writer & illustrator and her work is AMAZING!

Here is the award that she gave to me ----


Isn't it beautiful!!! 

Thank you again, Deirdra!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am so touched and honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Becky - it is a really beautiful award, and no-one deserves it more than you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, This!! ((HUGS)) back to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very beautiful! And landed perfectly on your blog. Congratulations Becky!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...