This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!

But he said to them, "Do not be alarmed; you are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has been raised; he is not here. Look, there is the place they laid him." (Mark 16:6)

May all of you feel God's peace and love on this glorious Easter morning!

Please read this beautiful blog post written by a mom who lost her 17 year old daughter to cancer just a few short months ago. Her post will bring you to tears, but you make you smile at the same time.
(click Kayla's name)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post for this Easter Sunday dear friend. Oh my, to lose a daughter at age 17. How does one cope with that? I will go over and visit right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This ~ Yes. It is sad. My best friend in Atlanta, knows this family well. I can not imagine the kind of heartache that this mother is going thru.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...