This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 7

Today, I am thankful for the many friends that I have in my life.

I'm not sure if anyone else does this or not.... but, in my mind... my friends are separated into "groups". These consist of groups such as -- Church friends. Camping friends. High school friends. Neighbor friends. Co-worker friends.... the list goes on and on. I even have friends that really don't belong in a group, but they are special just the same.

Some of these friends are in multiple groups. For instance, my camping friends are also part of my church friends, because I also go to church with them. I feel very blessed to have so many people in my life that I can call "friends".

I am tempted to write about my closest friends and how special they are to me, but because some of my friends read my blog... I am afraid I might hurt someone's feelings. So, I won't be doing that.

What I would like to do is give a shout out to some of my friends that are very special to me.

Barb - Barbara - Bruce - Carolyn - Chris - Cindy - Danielle - Debbie - Denise - Diana - Donnie - Elizabeth - Emily - Georgia - Glen - Gwen - Jane - Jessie - Joy - Heather - Howard - Karen - Kathleen - Kim - Laura - Lathel - Lauri - Linda - Lynn - Mallory - Olga - Pam - Peggy - Penny - Richard - Robby - Robert - Rory - Ryan - Sara - Sharon - Stephanie - Stephen - Tracie - Valerie - Wendy - Yvonne

You have all made a HUGE impact in my life in one way or another and I thank God that I have you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...