This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 17

Today, I can't help but be thankful for my first BLOG AWARD that I recieved today!

I pretty much thanked my friend "Thisisme" in my previous post, which you can read -- HERE. But, I will thank her again.....

THANK YOU!!   THANK YOU!!   THANK YOU!!

How fun and what a surprise it was to wake up to this morning!

2 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome, Becky!!! The Award looks good on your Blog page!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...