This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My First Blog Award!!!


I'm SO EXCITED!!! I just recieved my very first Blog Award!!!! My sweet blogger friend "Thisisme", from - Southhamsdarling gave me this award! She is such a precious & sweet lady who lives in Devon, United Kingdom (hope I wrote that right!).

She and I are forming quite a "bond across the pond", as we seem to have a lot in common. I am enjoying reading her blog so very much! Her posts make me laugh and cry.

I also appreciate the fact that she responds to almost ALL of my posts. That means a lot to me! - THANK YOU!

Now, from reading her blog.... I, in turn, need to pass on this award to 3 deserving blogger friends and also list 5 indulgences that I enjoy!! -- I think the 5 indulgences will be the easy part!! **Smile**

Let me give this some thought, and I'll get back to you in my next post! Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. The Award to you was MY pleasure Becky! I enjoy reading your posts very much. Strangely enough, I'm really having to think about my 5 indulgences! You'd think it would be easy, wouldn't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you so very much! You are too kind. ~ I'm still thinking about those indulgences, too.. so, don't feel bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Becky on your 1st Award. You are really a go-get 'em girl. It seems to be easy for you to sling your thoughts down on paper and make sense at the same time. By the way, I loved your autumn trees and lake pictures. AH, how relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan! Thank you!! This just makes blogging that much MORE fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...