This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Comment Change!!

Hello Readers!!

I have hopefully & successfully changed the way that I receive comments on my blog. I hope that it doesn't make it harder on you.... the reader & commentor... to leave comments, but I wanted to be able to KNOW when someone comments on my blog posts. The way that I had it set up before... I had to go to each post and LOOK for any new comments. -- NOT fun! I am afraid that I have missed many. Please forgive me for that.

PLEASE let me know if commenting is more difficult now. I don't want it to be.

Also --- for those of you that are not "members" of Blogger.... I think I changed my blog so that YOU may comment on my posts, as well. -- You're welcome! **Smile**

Okay. I think I've covered everything that you need to know.

I love all of you and I am VERY THANKFUL that you are here, reading "my" blog and even enjoying it! WOW!! -- I am blown away by that!

Hope you have a blessed day! I am off to get ready to head down to the hospital to hopefully get my mom discharged!! YAY!!

9 comments:

  1. Just testing Becky! Hopefully this works. Pleased to hear that your mum is being discharged, and hope that she is feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky. I didn't know there was a way to alert you when someone leaves a comment. I was having a real problem with non-bloggers that couldn't leave comments. I see how yours looks like it's going to your email. Please let me know how that works. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! It IS working!! Yay!

    Thank you, Sandy! ~ Let me "write down" how I set the comments up and I'll get back to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy -- Here's how I changed my "comments" settings.

    Go to your DASHBOARD.
    Click on SETTINGS (Gray tab)
    Click on COMMENTS (right under settings tab)
    Scroll down and Look for WHO CAN COMMENT
    Click ANYONE
    Scroll down and look for COMMENT MODERATION
    Click ALWAYS and then type in your EMAIL
    Scroll down and look for COMMENT NOTIFICATION
    Type in your email.

    I am not sure if this is the "correct" way, but it is how I did it! Hope it helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a test of the new commenting system. If this were a real comment, there would be something interesting and worth while to read. But, there isn't, because this is only a test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And commenting is not any harder than any other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for "commenting", Arby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did good Becky! All comments come through my email, and the good thing is that the email actually names the post that the comment comes from. So you know exactly where to go-it's cool! And by the way, a while back I read a post of yours about "bike". I didn't get a chance to comment and then couldn't find it again. So, here and now-that was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Susan!! Glad that it worked for you! ~ Thanks for the compliment on my blog post about "bike". Unfortunately, he and I haven't seen much of each other lately :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...