This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Away for the weekend

Follwers, forgive me for not posting the past few days. My family and I were camping this weekend and we are not up with the latest technology and have access to the internet when we are away, like a lot of people do. I haven't made up my mind if that is a good thing or a bad thing, yet.

We had a fun weekend with some wonderful friends. I'll post about it later.

I am having some issues with my upper back and I am not really feeling much like sitting at my computer and typing this morning. Hopefully, later.... after the meds kick in.... I will feel more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...