This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 3

Today, I am thankful for my daughter, Miranda.

Again, I must thank my awesome God for this precious child who is indeed, another gift from Him.

As a child, she was my "strong-willed" one, that kept me and Hubby on our toes! It wasn't until she was older that I came to realize that she was really just VERY smart!

She is 19 years old now and an absolute joy to be around. She is fun, sweet, kind, smart & beautiful. One minute she has me in tears, laughing hysterically and the next she is aweing me with her wisdom.

She is a hard worker. She works two jobs right now AND goes to school! She is majoring in Nursing, which I believe is the perfect career for her because of her great passion for life.

She loves the Lord and this shines through in her laughter. She has a wonderful sense of humor and can make anyone smile and laugh.

My prayer for Miranda is that she graduates from college and finds the job of her dreams and that she and Rory (her current "love" of two years) continue on their path to a happy & blessed life together.

I love you, my precious Miranda!


4 comments:

  1. You really do have TWO beautiful daughters Becky (on the outside, AND on the inside). I know that you are very proud of them both. Every day I thank God for my lovely and loving family, and especially for their good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much. They truly are a blessing and a gift from God :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty girl! Our children are truly blessings and gifts to us. She looks like a very happy young lady. She and her sister are also blessed to have such loving parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Susan. You are so very kind. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...