This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ U

The word for today is UNITED, as in the United Methodist Church.

Since I was born, I have been a member of a United Methodist Church. I was baptised -- or "Christened", as my mother would call it - in a very small United Methodist Church very close to where I live now.  This is the same church that my mother went to as a child with her parents and grandparents.
Bigham Chapel United Methodist Church
As a teen, growing up in Atlanta, I began attending a friend's church and youth group. This was also a United Methodist Church. I couldn't find a photo, unfortunately.

When I became a mommy, I wanted my children to grow up in a United Methodist Church. God led me to this perfect little church very close to our home.

Zoar United Methodist Church

We moved away from the Atlanta area in 1998 and found another wonderful United Methodist Church, where we are currently very happy members!

Pierce Chapel United Methodist Church


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...