This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ R

Today's word is RAIN. This is something that we haven't seen much of in quite a while, here in Southwest Georgia. I miss it!

We had quite a bit back in May and June, then...... nothing! We had a random storm this past Tuesday evening that shocked us all, but that's it!

I think things are about to change, tho. The weather forecast for the next two days (Sunday & Monday) call for LOTS of RAIN!! Wahoooo!!! I just might go out and dance in it!!

All I can think of is the country song by Luke Bryan called .... "Rain is a Good Thing".

I found this cute picture at http://www.renaissanceminds.com/ and thought it was quite appropriate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...