This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ T

The word for today is TELEVISION. -- We'll call it "TV" for short.

I have to admit that I do enjoy watching TV. It is my nightly "thing". I like all different types of television shows. I like sitcoms, reality TV, talk shows, game shows, drama, educational shows, and others that I am sure that I am forgetting.

Off the top of my head... here are some of the TV shows that I enjoy watching and a little bit of what I enjoy about them ----

The Amazing Race -- I like how this show takes the competetors all around the world as they race to get from destination to destination and compete in challenges along the way.

The Middle -- I love how this show is about a lower, working class, American family, with normal everyday problems that most families experience. The actors are SO funny and the situations that the writers have come up with for this family are what most American families can relate to.

Modern Family -- This show is different in a way that I'm not sure how to explain. I just know that it makes me laugh out loud! The actors are wonderful! There is a reason that this show is called "Modern" Family. You have to watch it to understand why.

Big Brother -- This show only comes on in the summertime. It is a reality show where they take 12-13 strangers of all ages (mostly people in their 30's) and lock them in a house for the Summer, where they have no communication with the outside world except through the host, Julie Chin. The "house guests" compete in challenges for food and other things. They also compete for "Head of Household". Whoever wins "HOH", gets to decide which two people are going up for "eviction" and could possibly get voted off the show by the other houseguests. This show is partially a "social" game and partially a "physical" game. For me.... it is great entertainment! It is so interesting to watch and see how the houseguests get along with one another!

There are other TV shows that I enjoy, but for the sake of time.... I'll just list them! (Some of them are not on network stations) -- House Hunters, Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Survivor, American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, The Ellen Show........

There are others that I am forgetting, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...