This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, September 24, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ Q

The word for today is QUIET, as in quiet time. I try to have at least a little bit of quiet time each day. It is something that I enjoy very much!

I get up early each day just to have an hour or two all to myself. I read my devotions, pray, check my email, check Facebook, update my blog and enjoy my coffee.

I also enjoy escaping to other places where I can be by myself and have my quiet time. Callaway Gardens is one of my favorite places. I'm sure that you have seen some of my blog posts that I have written after taking my bike and my camera up there. It is such a beautiful and peaceful place to escape to and I am thankful to have it be fairly close to my house. --- Less that 30 minutes!


Another place that I enjoy "escaping" to is F. D. Roosevelt State Park where we go camping quite often. It is near Callaway Gardens, so it is also close by. It isn't always "quiet" while we are there. But, it does feel like an "escape", which is still very nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...