This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge ~ E

The word for today is EVIL. As in anesthesia is EVIL! I just had my gall bladder removed on Friday - 9/3/10, and it was also the first time that I have ever been put to sleep by anesthesia. I was a little nervous about this to begin with because I didn't know how my body would react to it.

Well..... I guess it could have been a lot worse... but, my reaction to it was NOT fun!! I pretty much had 24 hours of dizziness, headache and nausea.

Those of you that have been "put under" before are probably laughing at me, but I don't care! For me... this was NOT a fun experience and one that I don't want to go thru again anytime soon!

I do have to say that it DID work, because once they put that mask on me in the operating room.... I didn't feel a thing until they woke me up in the recovery room! ~ Amazing! ~ For THAT I am grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...