This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whew!!!! Glad that's done!

I hate to admit it.... but, I just spent all morning REDESIGNING my blog! What I won't tell you is.... how long all morning was! Forgive me for all the changes, but because my background host had problems, it caused me to have background problems, too! While the host -- CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK -- was getting their problems fixed, I uploaded one of the simple versions of BLOGGER backgrounds. If you are a loyal follwer of my blog ... THANK YOU!!, by the way!! .... then, you could probably tell that I wasn't too happy with it. I like things to be FUN & COLORFUL because that is my personality - At least that's what I think it is!

Anyway.... after a whole lot of frustration.... I now finally have a blog that I am happy with! Hope you are, too! I apologize to those of you that liked the "simpler" version better. Hope you'll continue to stick with me!

Now, I am off to actually get things done!! --- Oh wait!! First I have to blog, one more time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...