This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

College Pool Party

What a great time we had at the Pool Party! We had 9 students come and all seemed to have a great time! Hubby cooked hamburgers and hot dogs. Everyone brought something to go with that. We had PLENTY of food! (I should've taken a picture of it!) ~ Dtr. #2 came up with the idea to play BASEBALL in the pool! It turned out to be a great idea and everyone had a blast! Here are some pics of the party ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...