This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Bucket List #28-30

#28 --- Go on a road trip with no predetermined destination --- I can just imagine myself (probably NOT by myself!) hoping into my car with bags packed, a wallet full of cash (or my debit card!), and a full tank of gas.... headed out onto the open road with no destination in mind. I'll just start driving (knowing me... it will be towards the coast!) and when I feel like stopping... I will! Then, if I want to spend the night... I will! And if I get up in the morning and want to drive some more... I will! Who knows where I might end up!


#29 --- Visit San Francisco and have plenty of time to see everything --- I have always wanted to go to this city! It looks so beautiful on TV and in pictures! There's the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Ghirardeli Square, the cable cars, Lombard Street, and.... I'm sure a bunch more!


#30 --- See a huge snow! --- I have never seen more than 7 inches of snow. Yes, I know. It's sad. But, growing up in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA and now living in West Central Georgia.... we don't see a whole lot of that pretty white stuff! I would love to go out west somewhere, like Colorado or Wyoming and see a BIG SNOW! I see myself inside of a lodge or cabin, with a huge fireplace and a BIG picture window where I can sit all day and just stare out at the beauty of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...