This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bucket List #22-24

#22 --- Meet one of my favorite celebrities or singers --- This could be Alan Jackson, Kenny Chesney, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Bruce Willis, Matthew McConaughey, Keith Anderson.... the list goes on!

# 23 --- Attend another Kenny Chesney concert --- We saw him in concert in Tallahassee, Florida in May of 2005. It was THE best concert that I have ever been to!! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see him in concert again!



#24 --- Attend a taping of the Ellen show --- I think Ellen DeGeneres is the funniest person and her show is awesome! I would love to see one of her shows live, but even better --- I would love to be in the audience when she does one of her big give-aways!! FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...