This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Too much thinking and not enough doing!

Original date written -- 3/31/10

I often think to myself.... "I have so much to do, but I don't have enough time to do it all"! But, this isn't really true. The truth is that I have plenty of time to get the many things done that I need to do! I just "choose" to not do them. I'd rather be doing other wasteful time spending activities such as.... playing on the computer (like now!) or watching TV. I have this huge list of things in my mind that I want to get done, but I can't seem to even make myself write them down (I'm a list maker!). That is pretty sad! I think that if I write them down, then I will see the list and become more overwhelmed than I already am! Somehow, I think that if I write them down, then I will be more organized and then I can get them done. But... here I sit. Agonizing over how much I have to do and how I am not getting it done! How stupid is that??? --- Ok. I'm getting off he computer now to go do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...