This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, April 12, 2010

My Invisible Dishwasher

I don't know about you, but my dishwasher seems to be invisible to everyone else in my house, but me! I see it just fine. It even calls my name when it needs to be filled or emptied! But, for my family... it disappears! That is the only answer that I can come up with since they can't seem to find it. It's funny how it is right next to the sink, and they can find that with no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...