This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sleeping in.... NOT!

My body is weird! I can not figure out why I can NOT sleep on days that I don't have to get up early. This happens to me ALL the time! On days when I set my alarm so that I will get up for work, I am sound asleep when the alarm goes off!! But... on days that I don't have to be up early and I don't set my alarm... I am wide awake EARLIER than on days that I need to get up for work!! It's crazy!!!

My alarm is set for 5:00am. -- I know it's early, but I like to have an hour or so to myself before the rest of my family wakes up. BUT.... on days when I don't have to be up early, I don't set my alarm in hopes of actually sleeping in! Well... that hasn't happened in a VERY long time!

Today, for example, I don't have to go to work, so.... no alarm was set. I woke up at stinkin' 3:30AM!!!!! I just don't get it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...