This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Mouse is Broke

Not too long ago, if I had written that sentence... "My mouse is broke."... you would have thought that I had a pet mouse (you know... one of those tiny little creatures with the long tail, that eats cheese and goes.. "squeak!") .... that was "broke". Now, in 2010, when you hear that sentence, you automatically know that I am talking about the "mouse" that I use with my computer. Weird, huh?

Haahaaaa... I just "googled" ... (another word that didn't even exist not too long ago!) .... the word MOUSE in "Google Images", and guess what I got?? Photos of both computer "mouses" (or is it, "mice"?)... and "mice" (the tiny creatures that God made.) -- Funny!

Here's a photo that I found of both TOGETHER!!














Talk about killing 2 birds with one stone.... Oh wait.... Maybe it's 2 "mice" with one stone?? I don't know.
All I know is MY "mouse" is broke!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...