This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dog Dreams

I think it's funny to watch my dog dream. Sometimes he barks... (with his mouth "closed", which makes it even MORE funny!). Sometimes, his legs move and twitch as if he is running. Sometimes, he even growls. One time, he "yelped" in his sleep! Too funny!!!
I like to try and imagine what he is dreaming about. Could it be that he is chasing those bunnies that get in the back yard? ... (and sometimes catches, I might add!) Could it be that he is chasing one of his MANY balls that has been thrown for him to "fetch"? Or, could it be that he is feeling the need just to RUN?
I wonder what would make him growl, since he rarely, ever does? Maybe he's protecting our house from an intruder, while we're not home! (Ya, right! Like that's ever going to happen!.... He's a GOLDEN RETRIEVER, one of the friendliest dogs on the planet!)
And the "yelping"?? Maybe he dreamed that he bit his tongue while he was chowing down on one of those rabbits that he caught. Ouch! (and YUCK!)
Whatever he's dreaming about.... I sure do enjoy watching him! I make everyone else be quiet, just so he isn't disturbed and will continue to dream. Then... I end up waking him up with my laughter!!
Here are some photo's that I found of dogs sleeping. Wonder what they are dreaming about??


AND..... Here's my dog (Jackson)... in his favorite napping spot -- my couch!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog you have here. These photo's of dogs sleeping are so adorable. Thanks for sharing with us. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lloyd. ~ I'm having fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...