This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Time Machines

Original date written -- 4/2/10

Sometimes I think that it would be wonderful to have a time machine. I would use it to stop time and go back in time. I'm not so sure that I would use it to go forward in time. I might not like what I see and then I'd have to come back to reality and be totally stressed knowing what the future would be! I don't need that! But, going back in time would be so cool! There are so many events in my life that I would love to go back and experience --
Since my dad died when I was 18, I would love to go back and spend time with him again.
Of course, I would love to go back and enjoy being a kid again. No worries. Just fun!
I would also love to go back to when each of my girls were little. Those days went by way too fast!!

Now, I have Cher's song... "If I could turn back time"... in my head!! LOL!

If I could stop time, then I could get more done in my day. (Yes, this goes back to my earlier post about "needing more time, but already having it") If I could stop time, I would make it so everything (and everyone) else stopped, but not me. I could have all the time I needed to get things accomplished and then be able to enjoy the rest of my day and not be thinking and stressing over everything that I didn't get done!

I am realizing that I spend way too much TIME on thinking about TIME!! And as I do this... I am wasting TIME!! What's wrong with this picture??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...