This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snapshot Saturday - 12/18/10

It's Snapshot Saturday again!!


If you have played before... then you should know what to do! If not... click HERE for instructions.


Pick your "combination" to unlock one of my photos.


1st - pick a number between 1 - 75.
2nd - pick a number between 1 - 10.
3rd - pick a number between 1 - 50.


Check my next post for the photo that you picked!

Here's my "combination" for today!   14 - 4 - 24

And here's the photo ---


Here's David with Ashley & Miranda on Father's Day, 2008. The photo was taken at a friends house. They had invited us over to swim (the pool is to the right!) and grill some burgers. The weather was beautiful and we made some great memories that day!

See the "pop-up" camper, in the background. That's the kind that we have. This is what it looks like when it is folded down.

Ashley has on one of our VBS (Vacation Bible School) shirt and Miranda is wearing one of her high school newspaper staff shirts. Great memories!

Send me a number combination and let's see what photo you "unlock"!

7 comments:

  1. That's a really nice photo, Becky. How I would love to have a pool, but not very practical over here in England! I love the camper van. My daughter and her husband in France have one of the original VW Camper vans and it is all retro inside. It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooop! I forgot to pick my numbers for the photo! I'm going for really low numbers this time - 2 -3 - 4.
    Hopefully it won't be a messy one this time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! The VW Camper Van sounds wonderful! I remember those from my childhood, but never knew anyone that had one. ~ Posting your photo now! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Girl-I'm running a little behind today. Love your pick for the day. How about 21-2-39? No matter what we pick, they're all great. Some day you'll have to share the method to your picture madness!
    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haaha Susan, it's easy really! Every time I download pics to my computer, that I take on my digital camera, I either make a file for them or add them to file that already exist. For example, I have a file for each of my girls, but inside that file there are several (or many) files. Other files are "Vacations", "Camping", "Christmas", etc. Each of my dogs has their own file, as well! It really isn't hard. This "Snapshot Saturday" idea is just my way of getting help with choosing which pics to share and tell about! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...