This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I've been hit!!

"By what?", you ask.

The dreaded Writer's Block!! That's what!

I was on a roll there for a while, but I have hit a brick wall. It's not that I don't have anything to say, I just don't want to take the time to write. I'm not sure whether that is "true" writer's block, or not.

Maybe, it's just that I'm not in the "mood" to write.

Maybe, it's because I have a million things to do before Christmas arrives and that is all that I can think about!

Maybe, I need a break and should wait until after Christmas to write.

I don't know.

I do have one topic that I want to write about, but I'm just not in the "mood". It's about Christmas (one that I promised to write about!) and will be a good post, but I just don't feel like writing. I wish I knew why I feel this way. Maybe I'll feel more like writing later.

For those of you that are faithful followers... I apologize. I will get back to writing again soon, I'm sure.

I am also WAY behind in reading the blogs that I follow!! That is something that I enjoy VERY MUCH, but it just hasn't been something that I've wanted to do lately. I guess it's because I have so many other things going on at the moment. I apologize.

Well, I am off to start my day.

Hope you are all having a good day and are enjoying this joyful time of year!

Blessings ~
Becky

8 comments:

  1. Hi Becky. I think we all feel like this at the moment. Don't worry about it, your followers will still be here when you feel like writing again. It's not worth putting stress on yourself. As you quite rightly say, there is just so much to be doing at the moment. Sending love your way. I shall be having a bit of a break if I manage to get over to France for Christmas. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my friend. I appreciate that you understand. I pray that you are able to get to France for Christmas. Sending warm (((HUGS)) to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you don't feel like writing, don't! When you do, do! You're readers will always be here. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. Have had it for a while. I think it is all that is going on in our lives. Some day it will slow down.
    Take care and a Blessed Merry Christmas to you and yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope it passes soon your writed block hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks to you all!! You're the BEST!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think many of us have been feeling the same way. I think it's just that time of year and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Enjoy the holidays my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Sandy! Merry Christmas to you, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...