This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun Gifts from the Kids

Once again... my little preschool kids (by way of their parents, of course!), showered me with some wonderful gifts!


The little girl that gave me these two gifts, told her mommy that I "needed" a watch because I didn't wear one! I thought that was really cute. She was right! I DID need one! A watch was on my list of things I wanted for Christmas. This one is a "fun" watch.


A pocket calendar for the new year, is ALWAYS a wonderful gift idea, and having it personalized is even better! The "Teacher" ornament is already on my tree, and I am sure that I will be wearing this adorable Santa pin this coming Sunday at church, since the little boy that gave me this, goes to my church! Oooh!! And Godiva chocolate! YUM!!


I love this candle from the Yankee Candle company! This looks like MY church, which is also where I teach preschool!


The teacher that I teach with gave me these candle holders. The silver ones say... HO, HO, HO. I think these are going to become part of my centerpiece on my tablescape! (Look for an upcoming blog about that!)


YUM!! I can't wait to try this Pepper Jelly Cheesecake recipe!!


And look at these yummy goodies in these mugs!!! The golden reindeer is an ornament and already on my tree! I love it!


The best gift of all was this $50 gift card to Target!! I have already used it to buy the red plates that I wanted for Christmas! (You'll see them in that upcoming post that I mentioned above!) I bought some decorative napkins too, but I think I am going to exchange them for some different ones. I'm not sure what else I will buy, but I'll have fun looking for something!

5 comments:

  1. Some super gifts there for you. How lovely! I love it when they are addressed to Mrs Becky!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you felt very loved today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was fun and I do feel loved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs. Becky, what sweet and wonderful gifts. It's obvious you are loved and appreciated by your children. The candle with the church is really pretty. I don't think I've seen one like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I love the candle, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...