This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Last Meal Would Be...

By reading one of my favorite blogs -- Southhamsdarling -- I discovered ANOTHER blog -- TheLadyBloggers! Each Wednesday, they have a "Wednesday Writing Prompt". I thought it would be fun to play along, so here it goes!

The question is ---

“You can choose your last meal. What would the menu consist of?”


Since it is my LAST MEAL, I wouldn't have to worry about calories... so, I would want a full four-course meal!

I would start off with an appetizer. My pick would be a plate of Southwest Eggrolls from Chili's restaurant. YUM!



With that, I would have one of their Presidente Margarita.



Then, for my main meal I would choose two main courses, because I can't decide between these two!

First, I would have a yummy bacon-cheeseburer with fries!

 
With that, I would have a cold glass of diet coke!


Then, I would have a pepperoni & Italian sausage, with jalepeno peppers pizza from Papa John's Pizza!


 
I would have a nice cold beer to wash this down!


For dessert... this is a tough choice because I love so many!! But, I guess I would pick a nice warm piece of chocolate cake (or brownie) with some vanilla ice cream!! YUM!!!


I guess it's a good thing that this is my LAST MEAL!! **Smile**

6 comments:

  1. you are not worrying about calories, remember?
    Can the diet coke and have the real thing. Can't be beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the thought, Evy... but, I actually LIKE the taste of Diet Coke better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waow! That's quite some last meal, Becky!! Little piggy you!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I figured since it was my last meal... I might as well GO FOR IT ALL!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, how about that diet coke? Why not bite the bullet and indulge a little? Good choices Becky, especially the Southwest eggrolls.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...