This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, March 18, 2011

THANK YOU, Susan!!

I am slowly starting to catch up on all of my blog reading from this past week. One of my favorite blogs is KardKornerKrib by my good blogging friend, Susan in Ft. Worth, Texas.

Last night, I popped into her blog to see what she has been up to. Little did I know that I would find THIS wonderful BLOG AWARD just for ME!!

Susan wrote some of the kindest words that I think I have ever read in honor of me! WOW! She brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. Not to "toot my own horn" here, but I would like to share with you what she wrote. But.... PLEASE visit her blog, too!! You won't be disappointed! She writes a wonderful blog that is not only fun, but also educational -- in a fun way!

Here are Susan's words regarding little ol' me!

Becky, I hope you don't mind-I borrowed your picture to design this award for you! Becky is just what her blog implies-"Just Being Me-Becky". She lives in Georgia and is a pre-school teacher. And it sounds like to me that her tiny students love her dearly. Becky writes frequently on her blog about everyday happenings around town and in her life. She shares great photos of the events and outings she attends. At Christmas, she attended a party and got some lovely pictures of the home where the party was hosted. Becky loves to experiment with her own home by decorating with "cents". And she does great tablescapes with great finds by shopping for bargains! Becky and her beautiful family spend a lot of time with friends and relatives camping and fixing yummy food. Her thoughts are unpredictable (I mean this in a good way!), and you never know what to expect from one post to the next. For example, I suppose my favorite post of Becky's, (because I have mentioned it before on my blog, and have talked about it to my co-workers) is her October 16, 2010 post titled, "Dust Bunnies-Friends or Foe". This is a most hilarious post, and also very informative, and, then, hilarious again! I laughed, and I learned from this post. Becky has even helped me figure out some things to put on my blog. When I ask her how she put an item on her blog, she sends me back a friendly answer and instructions right away-sometimes it takes me a while to turn the light on tho! Becky's link to her blog is on my sidebar (thank you Google for the sidebar post lists).


Becky, this award comes to you with gratitude and hugs!!!

It sure is fun to be appreciated! 
Thank you so VERY much for this award, Susan!
You TOTALLY made my day!!

Sending BIG ((HUGS)) to you, my friend!!!!






8 comments:

  1. I know, when I first saw your Award, I thought it was awesome, and made especially for you. How cool is that?! Hopefully it made you feel a little better. I am loving the new look on your blog. It's the end of another week - doesn't the time just fly by?! - so I will wish you a very happy weekend dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, This! Yes. I was so thrilled and surprised that Susan did that for me! Yes, it definitely warmed my heart! :) I get bored with the same blog look, so I like to change it with the seasons and holidays. I like this one, but I am not totally "in love" with it... so, it may change again! LOL! Or... I may wait until closer to Easter to change it. ~ I am feeling somewhat better today, thankfully and hoping to enjoy the beautiful weekend! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, as well! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simply wonderful tribute to you Becky. I hope you are feeling better and enjoyed using your beautiful St Patrick's Day tablescape yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Becca! I owe it all to Susan, tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually you owe to yourself, for being who you are :) just great! And I agree with This, a great background!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...