This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day Tablescape


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I said that I wasn't going to decorate for St. Patrick's Day, but..... I did. Just a little bit.

The green dishes were my grandmother's. I saw these glasses at Joey's when I was there on Monday. They didn't have the plates, tho. The white dishes (used as chargers, here) are from The Dollar Tree and I love them! I use them all the time! The white bowls are from Michael's. It's funny how Chester always seem to be a part of my tablescape photos!


I found this little friend at Jo Ann's, along with the coins. The shamrocks came from The Dollar Tree. I wanted to find a little black pot for the other side of the table and fill it full of more gold coins, but never did find one. Maybe next year!


He's so cute!


These beautiful Mum's are Miranda's. Rory gave them to her for Valentine's Day and they still look beautiful! I found this vase at Goodwill.


I'm linking into Tablescape Thursday on Between Naps on the Porch! Please join me there!

16 comments:

  1. how cute love it happy st. patrick days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky this is so pretty! I love those green plates! How sweet they were your Grandmothers! Cute little Leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table honey...I love all the greens, the plates, the goblets and those scattered shamrocks all around...just lovely. Come over so we can celebrate SPD together!
    I will keep your young friend in my prayers.

    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'ts me again...I'm also your newest follower! I'm in love with your doggies...They're adorable!

    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your green tablescape is looking really good, Becky. I love those glasses. Gosh, I can't believe that those mums have lasted since Valentine's Day! Are you sure they're real?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Becca! Happy St. Patty's Day to you, as well! :)

    Hi Linda! Thank you! Yes. I am happy that I have the dishes.

    Hello, Fabby!! Welcome to my blog and thank you for becoming a follower! I will pop over to your blog in a moment! :))

    Hi This! Thank you!! LOL!! Yes, the Mums are real! Miranda keeps cutting the stems and changing the water to make them last! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Happy St Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vase, it looks pretty! Nice idea Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chester pretends to be looking out the window, but he knows where the grub will be-he's no fool! Fun table, lovin' your green plates and glasses-Happy St. Pat's Day:@)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for all of your kind words! :)

    Actually... Chester is picking out his new spot to dig in my yard!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute table! I'm impressed that those flowers have lasted since Valentine's! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the white accents with the green. It reminds me of my Grandmother-the bumps on the white bowls and the pattern on the green gives a warm feeling of older country, at least where I come from. I really like your tablescape today Becky. The leprechaun gives a cheery mix and Chester is a class act. He has that "I'm not really here look"! Your St. Paddy's day background on your blog is really cool too. I saw your white and blue dishes on your previous post. You find great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Martha! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comments! Just so you know... I think the flowers are on their last day :(

    Hi Susan!!! Thank you for your sweet comments! ((Hugs)) to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your green and white table...and Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Marigene! ~ Thanks, also, for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...