This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Camping We Will Go

Yes. Today David and I are headed to our favorite, nearby, campground for a little "R&R" with some friends. I'll have to blog about our adventure when we return. Meanwhile.... here's an idea of what we will be doing....

Although, this isn't exactly the way that it will be. David can't sit still long enough to relax!! **Smile**
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

*****
I also want to take a moment and remember the people of Japan that were impacted by the horrible earthquake that happened over there today. You will all be in my prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your spot of R&R with your friends. How wonderful! Isn't it funny, how husbands are not really into just sitting and relaxing?! Mine is exactly the same. Yes, my prayers are with the people of Japan as well, in the awful devastation that is occurring over there. It doesn't bear thinking about, does it? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the trip! You will for sure return full with positive energy. Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you that it warm enough for such expeditions. It is so very sad that Mother Nature is in such turmoil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a very nice time. A bit cold on Friday (Windy), but very pretty on Saturday! I didn't want to leave on Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...