This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Birthday Boy

Well, the "party" that I had hope to have didn't really happen! No one was home when I got home, and the girls had already given Chester his gifts that we bought for him! Oh well! I snapped a few shots of the "Birthday Boy" and his new toys to share with you, anyway!

I tried to get him to "sit" with his new toys, but he decided to "lay", instead!


"Ok, Mommy. I'm 'sitting'."


"No. I think I'd rather lay down!"


Jackson just says... "Spoiled-rotten baby! He gets everything!"


"Yep! That's me! -- Spoiled-Rotten!"



14 comments:

  1. Becky he is so cute with his new toys! Happy Birthday Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw! Shame about the party that never was!! Gorgeous photos of Chester and Jackson. My oh my, hasn't Chester grown since that baby pup photo you posted yesterday! Looks like he's very pleased with all his new toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! ~ Yes. He has grown a LOT! And he loves his new toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...he is precious. Happy Birthday! and your daughter is quite the artist!! How nice that is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Ceekay! ~ Yes. It is!

    Thank you, Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh pretty Becky, I love this dog! I lost our pug Ben last year and I still miss him so.
    Thank you so much for your lovely and so generous comments lovely girl, you're so nice. Will keep visiting, I love your blog!
    XOXO
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Fabby! ~ Losing pets is so very hard. Jackson, our older Golden, will be 9 yrs in August. We lost our last Golden at the age of 9. I dread going thru that again. It's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky..Happy birthday to chester. Welcome to blogging. I have a newbie link up party going on now, that I host every Monday and all new bloggers like yourself are making some new friends. .I would love to have you join in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie! ~ Thank you for visiting my blog and for the invitation! I'll pop over and check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your sweet visit -- your boys are quite handsome -- Happy Birthday dear Chester!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...