Since I have writer's block AGAIN....... I thought it would be fun to post questions and answers from one of Facebook's silly surveys! They are silly, but kind of fun!
1) What is your desktop wallpaper? - My desktop wallpaper is currently one of 4 plant photos that are of a "Nature" theme. The one that is showing right now is a close up of some sort of redish/purplish flower. It's very pretty and kind of looks like a "mum".
2) What is your favorite zoo animal? - I like tigers a lot. They are so beautiful, but they are boring to watch at the zoo! The chimpanzee's are usually a lot more fun!
3) What was your favorite toy as a child? - This is a toss up between Barbie's and Matchbox cars. I loved my Barbie's! I had a LOT of them, along with many accessories for them. I loved to have weddings with them and I would play the song "Love Will Keep Us Together" on my record player as Barbie walked down the aisle. I was a bit of a tom-boy, too and I loved my Matchbox cars as much as my Barbies! The cars that looked like "real" cars were my favorites. I didn't like the race cars as much.
4) What food do you eat too much of? - Right now, I am hooked on Pita Chips with Hummus! YUM!
5) What kind of hairstyle do you have? - My hair is fairly long. I like to wear it straight, but it is naturally wavy, so I have to straigten it... which isn't always easy! I recently had bangs cut into my hair and I haven't decided if I like it this way, or not.
6) What was your favorite activity in gym class? - UGH!! I really did not like gym! I dreaded it and couldn't wait until I was old enough NOT to have to take it!
7) What is on your shirt right now? - I have a Georgia Bulldogs t-shirt on. It is red with the UGA symbol on it.
8) What is the picture nearest to you, of? - Miranda's graduation picture. It is a 5x7 and it is framed and on my mantle.
9) What is your least favorite food? - Banana's!!! BLECH! I have never liked them!
10) What do you do on a Sunday night? - Relaz and watch TV.
----- More questions and answers tomorrow!