This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Random Survey for the Bored

Since I have writer's block AGAIN....... I thought it would be fun to post questions and answers from one of Facebook's silly surveys! They are silly, but kind of fun!

1) What is your desktop wallpaper? - My desktop wallpaper is currently one of 4 plant photos that are of a "Nature" theme. The one that is showing right now is a close up of some sort of redish/purplish flower. It's very pretty and kind of looks like a "mum".

2)  What is your favorite zoo animal? - I like tigers a lot. They are so beautiful, but they are boring to watch at the zoo! The chimpanzee's are usually a lot more fun!

3) What was your favorite toy as a child? - This is a toss up between Barbie's and Matchbox cars. I loved my Barbie's! I had a LOT of them, along with many accessories for them. I loved to have weddings with them and I would play the song "Love Will Keep Us Together" on my record player as Barbie walked down the aisle. I was a bit of a tom-boy, too and I loved my Matchbox cars as much as my Barbies! The cars that looked like "real" cars were my favorites. I didn't like the race cars as much.

4) What food do you eat too much of? - Right now, I am hooked on Pita Chips with Hummus! YUM!

5) What kind of hairstyle do you have? - My hair is fairly long. I like to wear it straight, but it is naturally wavy, so I have to straigten it... which isn't always easy! I recently had bangs cut into my hair and I haven't decided if I like it this way, or not.

6) What was your favorite activity in gym class? - UGH!! I really did not like gym! I dreaded it and couldn't wait until I was old enough NOT to have to take it!

7) What is on your shirt right now? - I have a Georgia Bulldogs t-shirt on. It is red with the UGA symbol on it.

8) What is the picture nearest to you, of? - Miranda's graduation picture. It is a 5x7 and it is framed and on my mantle.

9) What is your least favorite food? - Banana's!!! BLECH! I have never liked them!

10) What do you do on a Sunday night? - Relaz and watch TV.

----- More questions and answers tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. i love doing post like this there fun and let's people get to know you. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, Becca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to see the answers to these questions...getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what goes on sometimes, because I seem to have missed this post first time round. This is a real fun post and, as Becca says, we get to know you a little bit better as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...