This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's Chester's Birthday!!!


Yes, today is Chester's 1st Birthday!!

In case you are new to my blog... Chester is the youngest of my two Golden Retrievers. He became a member of our family on May 1st of last year - 2010.

If you have been a follower of mine for the past year, then you will know that life has been quite the adventure since Chester arrived!

Here are a few photo's from the day that we brought him home, but be sure to check back later for his
"Birthday Party"
 pictures!!






5 comments:

  1. He is SO cute and cuddly. Looking forward to seeing the birthday photos! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESTER. Woof! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little puppy! Happy birthday Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!! happy b-day!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's totally adorable! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESTER....and many moreeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chester says..... "Thank you!"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...