This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My New Painting

I have a very talented daughter! Ashley painted this painting to go in our newly redecorated, living room. Didn't she do a beautiful job? **Smile**



Ashley picked up the love of painting while in high school. She is now an art student, here at our hometown college. Her desire is to teach art to elementary students.

THANK YOU, ASHLEY!!

I LOVE YOU!!

11 comments:

  1. You do, indeed, have a very talented daughter in Ashley. That painting is lovely, and looks really good on your newly decorated room. (I love the colour paint by the way!). It's even more special because it has been painted by your daughter. I am sure that she will make an excellent teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should find a suitable frame to go with the lovely painting! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous she is very talented

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks to you all! Yes, I am very thankful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, my goodness, you most definetelly have an artist in the family! I would love that on my wall! I love people that have the talent for painting. Congratulations to the proud mom!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my girls...yes, they had a blast...and so did the parents!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what talent. If you get tired of her could you send her to Mississippi for a while. I will buy the canvas and paint lol. Just kidding, you must be very, very proud, with good reason. Tell her the painting is beautiful. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Linda! ~ Yes. I am so blessed! :)

    Hello Fabby! ~ Thank you! Ashley gets her talent from my mom, who was also a wonderful artist.

    Hi Teresa! ~ Thank you for popping by my blog and for becoming a follower! I will be sure to share your sweet comment with Ashley! ~ Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's beautiful Becky-and it looks great on that wall. Ashley will be a great teacher. Love the colors and the landscape!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...