This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Random Questions for the Bored

Continuing from yesterday ------

11) If you could use only one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be? - I guess I will go with spicy mustard. I like my foods to be "spicy".

12) What color are your sheets? - Right now, they are a goldish-tan color, but I am thinking about getting a new set in a blue color.

13) How big is your computer display? - My computer "screen" is 13 & 1/2 inches.

14) What pair of shoes do you wear the most often? - Lately, it is my tennis shoes because I have been going to the gym so much and they are perfect for wearing to work.

15) What is your favorite game? - Oh wow! This one is tough for me because I LOVE ALL GAMES! Right now, Miranda and I are hooked on playing the Monopoly Card game. I love Monopoly and the card game is much quicker!

16) What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? - I would have to say that the turkey is! Especially since we have started deep-frying it! YUM!

17) What is your favorite pizza topping? - MY favorite topping is italian sausage, but David does not like it on pizza, so I never get to have it.

18) What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow? - This is funny, since I haven't been up for that long!! I plan to set my alarm clock for 5am tomorrow and see if I feel well enough to go to work.

19) What is your favorite day of the year? - I guess I would say... Christmas Day, because it is totally about "Family" and being together. Yes, it is Christ's Birthday and we DO celebrate that, but we celebrate it more during the whole season of Advent and we go to church on Christmas Eve.

I know that these little surveys are kind of silly, but they are also kind of fun when you can't think of anything else to write about!

4 comments:

  1. Some unusual and different questions there Becky, from the usual ones, and good answers too. My hope is for you to be well again very soon. Sending lots of good wishes your way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, was fun to read it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'll have to remember to do this every so often, just for fun!

    This ~ I am very slowly starting to feel better. I miss feeling 100%. Tired of being sick!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...