This blog is basically just a collection of my "random thoughts". I must warn you, though. I have been told that "I write like I talk", so if you don't understand what you are reading... chances are, if you met me... I wouldn't make much sense to you! Feel free to comment if you care to. Or not. I'm good either way!

Friday, July 29, 2011

T-minus 12 Hours and COUNTING!!

This is me right now....

Well.... obviously, it's not really me! But, this is pretty much what I am doing right now!! I'm watching the clock and waiting. I normally don't mind waiting, but today... I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!! I can't wait to go to bed so that I can wake up and it will be TIME TO GO!!!

My bags are packed. My chores are done. All I am doing is ..... WAITING!!

I can still remember being in high school, in my last class of the day. I would sit and stare at the classroom clock on the wall and WAIT for the hands to MOVE!! They would take f--o--r--e--v--e--r to get to 3:10, when the bell would ring to let everyone know that the school day was over!


Photo Source

This is how I feel today. Those darn clock hands just WILL NOT MOVE fast enough!!

Haha!!! I just looked at the time that is RIGHT NOW...  and it is EXACTLY the time on THIS CLOCK!! I didn't notice that when I found the picture!!! That is too funny!!! ---- See!! My day really is going by slow!! It's only 1:59pm!!

Oh! But, wait!!! Almost exactly 12 hours from now... I will be waking up to get ready and head to the airport!!! WOW!!!!! I can officially say...

T-minus 12 hours and counting!!!

WAHOO!!!

4 comments:

  1. Woop Woop dear Becky! I can feel your excitement all the way over here in England! Hope you and the family have a wonderful holiday (vacation!) and don't forget to take some great photos for us. ENJOY!!! Big hugs. Oh, and keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time! It's all so hard waiting around for the time to go.

    I'm sure it will all be worth waiting for.

    As I write this you are already there and hopefully enjoying yourself big time.

    See ya when you get back.

    jo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...